ZF 8HP70 JASPER-Designed Stepped Pressure Plate
ZF 8HP70 TRANSMISSION
Value-Added Quality Improvements from JASPER®
Common Failure / Concern:
Clutch Slipping Concern
- JASPER 100% prefills all ZF transmissions with ZF specified fluid. Using the incorrect fluid can cause clutch slippage.
- JASPER 100% installs a NEW aluminum “D” clutch drive shell. This reduces binding/slipping that can occur when the steel plates wear into the drum splines.
Clutch Plate Failure
- 100% installation of a stronger, JASPER-designed stepped pressure plate on the A & D clutch pack assembly. The JASPER-designed stepped pressure plate reduces flex, allowing the pressure to be evenly distributed over the full lined plate. This stronger design reduces premature failure which is the result of disproportionate pressure along the outer edge of the lined plate.
Transmission TCM Programming
- JASPER offers rental of a remote programming device.
- All units are fluid tested.
- Each solenoid and range sensor is tested to ensure proper function.
- Every unit is dynamometer tested.